Young Dolph Contest Rules
Official Rules and Regulations
YOUNG DOLPH “RICH SLAVE” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or Washington, DC, who are 16 years of age or older.* Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico (and all other U.S. Territories) as well as where prohibited by law.
*If not of legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence (generally, 18 years of age), be sure to obtain your parent or legal guardian’s permission BEFORE entering the Sweepstakes.
Sponsored by: Paper Route Empire LLC (“PRE”) in association with EMPIRE Distribution, Inc., 235 Pine Street, San Francisco, CA 94104 (“EMPIRE”). PRE and EMPIRE may collectively be referred to as “Sponsor.”
1.Sweepstakes Period. July 31, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Standard Time (PST) – August 20, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST.
The following persons are NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the prize:
3. How To Enter.
4. Restrictions on Entry.
(a) For “Rich Slave” pre-order:
(i) No entry will be received under any of the following circumstances:
- purchase is rejected by Website for any reason (for example, unauthorized credit or debit card transaction);
- after initial submission, consumer rescinds purchase (with payment for same being refunded);
- pre-order is made on a website/platform other than Website;
- pre-order is made at any time other than during the Sweepstakes Period.
(ii) coupons or discounts, whether issued by EMPIRE or any other entity, cannot be used in conjunction with pre-order purchase.
5. Winner Selection & Notification.
6. Prize/Odds of Winning.
**Trademarks are used for purposes of prize identification only. No sponsorship, endorsement, authorization or affiliation of any kind is intended or implied by such use.
6. Restrictions on Prize.
(b) Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs related to acceptance and use of the Prize. The preceding includes but is not limited to
(iv) other costs incurred by winner in claiming the Vehicle.
8. Limitations of Liability.
(ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the Website, purchase transactions wherein persons pre-order the “Rich Slave” album (with or without accompanying merchandise), or alternate (i.e., non-pre-order) entries;
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you (if you are a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, your parent or legal guardian) agree:
10. Winner’s List. For the name of the winner (first name, last initial; city/state), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: EMPIRE. ATTN: Young Dolph Rich Slave Sweepstakes Winner at the address above. Requests must be received by September 18, 2020. Winner’s list will be available after October 1, 2020.